- This event has passed.
WBOA Morning Meeting: Let’s Talk About Wellness
October 18, 2018 @ 7:45 am - 9:45 amFree
WBOA will be set up differently than our regular single speaker format. We will be hosting a roundtable discussion featuring some of our resident wellness experts. Running any kind of business can cause a certain level of stress … toss in the holidays & it is a recipe for burnout. We’d like to help you discover certain ways to release pressure and relax. Our experts will offer several short and informative sessions on topics that will help you better deal with stress – some will have IMMEDIATE results!
Have you discovered other ways to relax while running your business? Please share them on Facebook.
Our wellness experts:
Topic: Toxin awareness
Known carcinogens, hormone disrupters, allergens and more ingredients are found & listed on common household products. These have serious long term health impacts. Get informed, outraged and empowered with solutions. If time allows, we will briefly cover therapeutic grade oils for physical & emotional support.
Topic: Self-care ritual
Bonnie Diamond offers individualized, heart-centered care using a pain-free, Japanese style of acupuncture. In practice for over 15 years, she has successfully treated people suffering from CFIDS, Fibromyalgia, musculoskeletal pain, headaches and migraines, anxiety & depression, insomnia, recurring colds & flus, digestive disorders & hormonal issues. Bonnie’s work is influenced by her nine year struggle with & complete recovery from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Her passion and mission in life is helping those in pain reclaim their power to heal.
Topic: Time Management
• Began her business in Oct 2008, earned her first FREE car 7 months later and debuted a Sales Director 9 months later in July 2009
• Began her business as a prestigious Star Consultant and has maintained Star Consultant level for 40 quarters!
• Has earned the use of 7 FREE cars including the Iconic Pink Cadillac!! Currently on-target for her 8th FREE car!
• Has completed National Court of Sharing once, National Court of Sales three times, and has led her Unit to the $300,000 Unit Club 3 times-earning the prestigious Triple Court for the first time ever last year!!
Most proud of:
• Building my business around my busy family of 6. Emulating for my 4 boys how to run a successful business from home while keeping God first, Family second, and Career third as my priorities.
• Helping others find their fullest potential by mentoring those who have joined her to begin their own Mary Kay business, and through building relationships with clients to find their specific skin care and beauty needs.
Topic: 5 Guidelines to Sustainable and Enjoyable Self-Care
Linda Tumbarello LMHC, is the author of The Heart of Self-Care: A Woman’s Guide to Joyful Living and Well-Being. She is a Body-Centered Psychotherapist,Therapeutic Body Worker and a Self-Care Coach.
Free for WBOA Monthly subscribers ($20/mo autopayments)
$25 at the door for everyone else