Loading Events

« All Events

Education: What Stands In Your Way?

April 25 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm

$25

What stands in the way of growing your business and taking it further than where it currently is right now…? If you’re like most everyone else, the obstacles sound something like this: procrastination, overwhelm, disorganization, confusion, and…just a touch of fear. (Fear of failure, fear of success. Fear of change. Fear of needing to perceive ourselves in new ways. Fear of how our relationships may alter if we succeed. Fear of fill in the blank. The list goes on.) So what can we do about these things, especially since they’re common to all of us?

For one thing, we can learn about how each may play a role in our work life. (Research shows, for example, that 95% of us procrastinate. And, that the other 5% may be lying.) Then, we can take practical steps to form a strategy for how to work with our own personal variation of these themes.

In this workshop, we’ll start with an assessment of where our business is right now—and look at the three hats a business owner needs to wear to succeed. We’ll then learn how we can leverage these parts of ourselves to be more effective. And, learn some hacks for our own real-world issues that seem to be in the way. We’ll look at where we can draw inspiration for our prior courage. And also…start to kick procrastination to the curb.

By the end of this time together, you’ll not just understand how all humans share these issues—and how to leverage your strengths to outwit them, you’ll also have a mini-road map to help you take the next practical steps to keep moving forward with renewed vigor.

Julia Mines, is a certified professional leadership coach who works with individuals and organizations to help them lead (and live) more powerfully and productively in their businesses and personal lives. She’s an award-winning storyteller and advertising copywriter, and a former radio personality.

RSVP Below

Members: $20 before April 18, $25 after
Non-Members: $25 before Apri 18, $30 after

Tickets

Unlimited available
Apr 2018 Education$30.00

Please fill in all required fields

Details

Date:
April 25
Time:
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Cost:
$25
Event Category:

Organizer

WBOA Education
Email:
education@wboa.org

Venue

WBOA
122 Pleasant Street, Suite 107
Easthampton, MA 01027 United States
+ Google Map
Website:
https://wboa.org
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.